Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Saturday 1 November 2014

Fussy and Fancy Girl

Hi everyone.

I am so thrilled to be on of the new




My name is Gunn-Eirill, I am 45 year young,
 living in south of Norway with 3 children and my lovely husband, 
one cat called Gardfield and 100 fish.

I have always been crafting. When I was 5 years old I was cross stitching,
 at 6 I was making my own clothing, and so on...

In 2007 I was hook on paper, and now I am a hoarder.
 I just love paper, trims, bling, pearls, flowers... you know girls...

My style as a scrapper is easy to explain: 3D, building weird thing for no use and no reason. I am jusing my Shilhouette machine to make my own templates. I do always have some crazy ideas in my head for what I am going to make, so I have 3-5 project on my desk, and 50 more in my head. I whis that I had more time to make all this things, one day I will....I hope..

I am looking forward to work with all this lovely ladies who are DT in Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog.

Hugs from Gunn-Eirill

No comments:

Post a Comment