Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Wednesday 19 November 2014

The Joy of the Journey

Hello everyone.

Today I want to show you a project that I have been working with in winter.

I got this idea from an advertising before childrens TV.


I have used Graphic 45 papers, "Come Away With Me". 
It was a plesure to work with these papers.


When these paper was released- I was thrilled and I new exactly what I was going to make.
It was so fun to make this project.


I have used a oval box and covered with paper.




I have used a door pull from G45 upside down on the back of the car.



The flowers are from Prima, Wild Orcide Craft, Storyteller and Papirdesign.
 The lamp is from Prima.




Back of the project.



I have made this car with a dies from Tim Holtz. 
You can se how I have done it HERE


I have made my own silhouette file for the hot air balloon.
 I found the template over at Kirsten Hyde`s blog.


When you take away the 3D car, it is a box inside where you can put a gift or a mini album.

It is not so easy to explain what I have done her.
This is paper art, so I hope you enjoyed the pictures.



Hope you did enjoy this blog post.

Hugs Gunn-Eirill

I am entering these challenges

Papirlosjen- Barndoms minner
Korthobby- Alt er lov med metall fra Korthobby
Through the Craftroom- AG
Scrap Creations- AG
Craft your Passion- AG
Crafting from the Heart- AG
Suzy Bees Blooming- AG with flowers
Whoopsi Daisy-Things with wings
Creative Fingers-AG
Little Miss Muffet- Many layers
Deep Ocean- Flowers
Crafty Calender- Things with wings
Craftyhazelnut`s Patterned paper- AG


No comments:

Post a Comment