Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Christmas Layout/ DT Wild Orchid Crafts


Hello everyone.

Today I want to show you a layout that I have made.


It is not so often that I make layouts, but I have a friend that pushes me to do this.
 The reason that I do not like to make layouts is that I can not make 3D on it.
So I try to push myself to make other things than 3D, and I think that will make me better as an artist.



It is my own photo, and it is not edited. 



For the bacground have used mists from 13@arts, glitterglue and stamped with red ink.



All the flowers, leafe and pearl string is from Wild Orchid Crafts.



All the paper is from Kaisercraft.


Some closeup.






Shopping list Wild Orchid Crafts

 Poinsettias in red and white
Hellebore flowers

I am entering this challenges



Thank you for stopping by.

Gunn-Eirill


10 comments:

  1. Gunn-Eirill, denne LO'en likte jeg!
    Så flott at Kirsten pusher deg, for dette er noe du kan

    Klem fra Helle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gunn-Eirill, denne LO'en likte jeg!
    Så flott at Kirsten pusher deg, for dette er noe du kan

    Klem fra Helle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!! Thankyou for playing along with the sketch this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just playing catcup. WOW this is brilliant! Love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout, thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on this month's sketch!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Kaisercraft and good luck! Alicia xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nydelig LO i herlige farger!
    Takk for at du deltar på Scrappegarasjens utfordring!
    DT-Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lekker lo!
    Takk for at du deltar på scrappegarasjens utfordring!
    www.scrappegarasjen.no

    ReplyDelete