Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Friday 18 March 2016

Graphic 45 layout "Always and Forever"

Hello everyone.

Today I want to show a layout that I have made with 
Graphic 45 papers from the line" Mon Amour"



In this layout I have tried to use Graphic papers different than I have ever done before.


It was a challenge to me to make a mixed media background on the Graphic 45 paper.


To make this background have I used overlay from Tim Holtz,
 paste from Prima, Mist from Aida 13@rts, white gesso and nail polish



All the flowers and metal are from Wild Orchid Crafts



I have fussy cut some flowers and leaves from Graphic 45 papers.



Closeup on the background.



This photo is taken in my lovely local store late at night,
 when we was rather tired after a long days work in the shop.



I have used a lot of 3D foam under the pictures, fussy cuting and papers.



I think is is kind of cool to mix this lovely papers and mixed media.


Thank you for stopping by.

Big Hug from me.

1 comment: