Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Mixed media car/ DT Scrappehjertet

Hello everyone.

Today I am doing a blog post for Scrappehjertet, my local craft store.

I am in the mood for mixed media these days, and it is so fun to find 
different things to use to the project.
This was a wooden toy car/tractor that I have bought in a second hand store.



I have painted the car with white gesso and glued on a lot of different metal trash and jewelry.
When the glue was dried I painted it with gesso again.


 I have used 13@rts sprays and mists in different blue colours.


When this was dry I brushed it with white and old gold acrylic paint.


All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.




mists and sprays from 13@rts

Big hug from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment